Saturday, June 6, 2009

Celebrate!

I had such an amazing birthday! First, Mom and Christeen took me to "All You Can Eat French Toast" at Hagermann's Bakery! It was so delicious! Then, my best girlfriends took me to lunch at Thai Lotus in downtown Salt Lake. That was my first real experience with Thai food! It was so fun! ...except for when the waiter dropped the dessert on my lap! haha I felt bad for him because he felt so bad. Then... my girls and I went camping overnight up Big Cottonwood Canyon! Yes, I did say camping. Mom made us her amazing pasta salad to take for dinner and we took a bunch of snacks, stuff to make smores, and cupcakes to do some more celebrating! Mmm... Whoever said a bunch of girls can't camp (like Tessa's mom who said she would see us at midnight when we couldn't take it anymore) was definitely wrong! haha We set up our tent, built a fire, and even used nature as our bathroom. We had too much fun! I especially loved telling stories and having deep conversations aroung the camp fire. As you can see.... I had a wonderful 19th birthday thanks to my great family and friends! Love you!My adorable sister-in-law, Jes, picked out these sandals above for me for my birthday! I just love them so much, so I thought I would put them on here! Thanks Jes & Dave!
Birthday lunch at Thai Lotus...
Camping...
This next one is just typical of us... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment